updates. photographs. recipes. inspirations.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Little Boy Blue

On February 24th, my precious nephew, Samuel Blue Morgan made his big debut into the world weighing 6lbs., 14oz., 20 inches long.


It has already been a month, and I'm in love.


"For every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17


I can honestly say that Sam is truly a gift to our whole family. I can only imagine what it will be like being a mommy one day after the immense joy Sam has already brought to my life... {and I'm only the aunt!}

That's all for now, folks!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is such a sweet baby... How happy y'all all must be! And I love the new "look" for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl! You will have to teach me some of your blogging skills :) Thinking about you as you leave to be with Aaron again. I know you must be ready!

    ReplyDelete