updates. photographs. recipes. inspirations.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Favorites

Fall weather makes me soooo giddy! I wouldn't say that fall is quite here yet, but we definitely got a nice little tease of it last week!


If I would have to pick a favorite season of the year, hands-down, fall would be it! For one, I love cool weather, but more than that I love all the change fall brings.


I love the changing of leaves.




And the beauty it brings.


Whether it's curling up with a good book or just sipping on a hot cup of tea or hot chocolate, I love the coziness of fall.


Did I mention to you my absolute favorite fall drink?


Starkbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Some of my favorite fall things to decorate with are pumpkins, gords, and mums!


 I haven't even mentioned to you, my love for fall clothes! One of my favorite things to do when the season changes is switch my spring and summer wardrobe out to my fall and winter wardrobe! I love tights, boots, scarves, hats, sweaters, and big coats!




 

 One of Will and my favorite things to do together is to go bike riding. We enjoyed a nice, relaxing bike ride on the Natchez Trace late last Friday afternoon when the weather was still cool. We are looking forward to many more fun bike rides this fall when the cold weather stays for good!


Having married an avid football fan, has caused me to truly enjoy watching the game. We are continuing to find out about each others interests and learning to take interest in them. Because of this, football has become one of my favorite sports which happens to be in my favorite season of the year...fall

Speaking of football, we are hitting the road this afternoon to head to our beloved college town of Starkville to watch our Mississippi State Bulldogs play the LSU Tigers! Hail State!

Until next time, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment