updates. photographs. recipes. inspirations.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Family time

Good evening dear readers and Happy-Almost-Friday! I hope that each of you have had a wonderful week. I know that my week started off to a good start with a visit to Hattiesburg to see my family for Easter. It was so nice to go back to my home church and see sweet friends that morning and to eat a delicious Easter lunch at my parent's house that afternoon. After going home, I realized that I had not been there since Christmas. Where does the time go?!


We decided to take a few family pictures in light of Will and I coming home.


These two people raised me. I am so blessed to call them my parents.



 

Sibling love. We did miss our oldest sister Amy though!

 

Ben, Will, Hannah, and Me


My little sister, Hannah. She leads by example, and I look up to her in so many ways.
 

What a wonderful day we had together!

The older I get, the more I appreciate and cherish the times spent with my family. We do not get together as often as I'd like now that we are "growing up", but when we do, we always have so much fun together full of eating, laughing,and funny family stories. I am thankful that we could spend Easter together, and look forward to spending a whole week with them at the beach this summer!

Thanks for always reading, y'all! I appreciate you and your thoughtful comments. If you aren't a "follower" already, become one! I wanna know who is keeping up with us so that I can keep up with you.

Ta-ta for now! Gotta get up early to watch the Royal Wedding since we don't have tevo. Is anybody else with me?!



























3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! So glad you posted;) love this! Aren't families just the best?!?! I know we've both been so blessed. Thank you for this delightful post, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Haley! Going to bed now to rest up for the wedding viewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jen!! Yes, families are the best, but even more, aren't big families even better?! There's never a dull moment! {I know you can appreciate that!}

    Good hearing from you, Rachel! It was so worth getting up at 3am just to watch the Royal Wedding. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete